PCC 2000 - Closed cell spray foam
PCC 2000 is an closed cell spray foam from Ekovision is a breathable spray foam insulation. It has many applications in household and commercial structures where a breathable insulation is required.
Advantages of PCC 2000
There are many advantages over other spray foams and traditional insulation materials.
- Better air quality
- Gets rid of drafts and condensation
- Adds structural integrity
- Fills irregular shapes
- Seals cracks and voids
- Does not settle or shrink
- Reduces ice damages
- Reduces noise
- Reduces the likelihood of mold
- Reduces dust and pollen infiltration
- Reduces air and moisture infiltration
- R-values remain stable over time
- Highest performance insulation
- Helps to create a thermal envelope controlling the air inside the building
- Warm in winter, cool in summer
- Reduce amount of allergens, pollutants and moisture
- Better energy efficiency
Closed Cell Spray Foam
View PDF of technical data from PurAcell
See what our customers say about MyFoam and PCC 2000. We always try to make sure all our customers are happy with our products, work and professional insulation service.
Mark K. - Kaldare
Excellent service, fast reliable and friendly. I am very happy with the work carried out in my home, there is such a difference in my heating bills already!
Patrick H. - Cork
I had MyFoam insulation company do my entire house with spray foam, they did a great job and I can already see the benefits.
Frank W. - Dublin
It was very good to see a company that really knew what they were doing, and were able to explain everything about their products to me. Very Happy!